If you don't find a daily entry here please check http://www.effectivevolume.com, specifically in the GGT forum.
In addition to the Effective Volume site's MF indicator moving to the short side, the following timers that I employ are also on the cash (non-long) side:
- LCR 8d Slope Timer (bearish since 11/1)
- Short-Term LCR Change Timer (cash since 11/7)
- LCR Slopes (all bearish since 11/10)
- Elder Force Index Timer (cash for 2 days now)
- Long(er)-Term 5d/65d Crossing (transitioned to short on 11/17)
Aside from futures being up as I write, there is no evidence of any reversal to the downward movement in the markets.
Here are the charts, without comment. They provide a good snapshot of the environment. As with all my charts, right-click on the image to open in a new window or tab:
I'll be in North Carolina this weekend for an early Thanksgiving with family, returning late Sunday night. Taking a break from this for a few days.