Sunday, February 14, 2016

Weekend Update - Sunday February 14

.
If you are on the blog page, please subscribe to this using the "Follow by Email" link to the left.  Having your email helps me see the number of folks reading this.

Meeting Stuff

First, thanks to all who attended the face-face presentation on Saturday.  Notes are here if you did not get a copy.

The GoToMeeting session was recorded and a can be viewed by clicking here.

Overview

With the market behavior Thursday evening, the short-term signal is cancelled and we have a complete move to CASH as our target.  No new buying, and when we get a new short-term entry signal, no more than 25-33% in equity.  We're not there yet so Tuesday is a light day (Monday is a holiday due to President's Day).

I've recorded a video that gives a high-level overview of how to use my Dropbox files and what the present climate is showing:



Strategy

Short/Medium/Long-term:  Cash is king.  Anything else is pure speculation, with serious downside risk.

No new buying on Tuesday, no matter what the market does.

Dropbox files have been updated, so do your homework.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stock updates are posted in a daily file that I attempt to share by the following morning with all subscribers. To review the stocks that you are holding and see how I evaluate them, you need to be a member of my Dropbox.  Send an email to pduncan [ a t} v _ t (dot] e du, fixing the address of course, with the word "DROPBOX" in the subject and I'll add your email.  I attended Virginia Tech many moons ago and it is my alumni address, so it should be easy to see how to fix the address -- simply use "vt.edu".  I also ask that you subscribe to this list using the link to the left, as it's the only way I can communicate with Dropbox users, if the need arises.

Here's how to find me:

InvestFeed/Twitter:  grems8544
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As with all my ramblings, you are responsible for your own investment decisions and I am not.  Please do your own diligence, and please take ownership for your actions.

Regards,

pgd