Monday, September 26, 2016

Short-term re-entry signal and recorded video link

.
If you are on the blog page in a browser, please subscribe to this using the "Follow by Email" link to the left.  Having your email helps me to notify you when Google mucks up email distribution, as they did at the beginning of May.

We had a face-to-face investment group meeting this past weekend with the AAII Computer Investing Special Interest Group (CI-SIG).  Don't let the name throw you -- this meeting was focused on the three main points:

1) a new short-term entry signal has developed so get your shopping list ready.
2) learn how I find stocks with increasing earnings and revenue growth
3) learn some preliminary results regarding the 21d EMA Buy/Sell rules (favorable)

The PDF to the presentation is here:  https://goo.gl/rVIBXg

The presentation was recorded and can be viewed here: https://goo.gl/NxsHLs    The video is too large to embed in this blog, so you will have to use the link to view.

I welcome comments and feedback -- I spend a great deal of time preparing for these presentations and I want to ensure they are relevant for the participants.

~~~~~~~~~
My stock alerting service is fully functional and is available at https://twitter.com/grems8544.  Follow me and "Turn on Mobile Notifications" from within Twitter to get notified every time a breakout or pocket pivot is detected on a stock worthy of further consideration.  This service is free and those that are subscribed tell me they really enjoy the notifications and their review of the quality of the stocks is quite positive.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stock updates are posted in a daily file that I attempt to share by the following morning with all subscribers. To review the stocks that you are holding and see how I evaluate them, you need to be a member of my Dropbox.  Send an email to GreekGodTrading [ a t ] gmail {d o t] com, making the appropriate changes to the email address, with the word "DROPBOX" in the subject and I'll add your email.  I also ask that you subscribe to this list using the link to the left (if you are on the blog), as it's the only way I can communicate with Dropbox users, if the need arises.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As with all my ramblings, you are responsible for your own investment decisions and I am not.  Please do your own diligence, and please take ownership for your actions.  

Regards,

pgd