If you are on the blog page in a browser, please subscribe to this using the "Follow by Email" link to the left. Having your email helps me to notify you when Google mucks up email distribution, as they did at the beginning of May.
- The candidate stock must pay a dividend that is steady to increasing.
- The candidate stock must have accelerating revenues AND earnings relative to the same quarter a year ago as well as on a TTM basis.
- The candidate stock must be GGT rated as "New Long", "Affirmed Long", or be in a weekly/daily setup that supports movement to the upside on the day that the order is placed. This shows both price and volume increases (stock is in demand relative to a set of optimized moving averages and rates of change).
- The candidate stock must be above the 21d exponential moving average (EMA).
- The candidate stock must not have earnings being announced on the day of entry.
My list shows those.
- Pay dividends
- Are GGT buy candidates or
- Are in a weekly/daily uptrend
- Are above their 21d EMA
- Have accelerating earnings and revenues
AM, DLNG, and PZZA. Note that AM announces earnings on Wednesday, so do your homework. These are not recommendations to buy -- you MUST review these stocks in detail.