Friday, February 10, 2017

General Update as of Friday, February 10th, 2017

.
General Update as of Friday, February 10th, 2017

I have another blog running with daily entries as I post, in real-time, my performance with my optimized Connors' strategies.  I simply do not have enough bandwidth to support this blog (Trading the Greek Gods) while I'm still getting that blog and process of data entry stabilized.  It's one thing to trade a strategy and record the transactions; it's another thing to make sure errors are minimized when the public is reviewing and following your strategy.

Posts here will be infrequent while my attention is on the other blog.

The Connors Forward Test blog page is https://fwdtest.blogspot.com/

You'll need to subscribe to that blog once you land on that page.  It is best if you subscribe from a computer browser rather than mobile browser, but both will work.

Thanks for your support!

Paul