- The slopes of the pricing moving averages are all positive and are pointing up, which can only be interpreted as bullish.
- My price change oscillator is at the top of the "overbought" range at +14, indicating today is not a good day to enter stocks long, as the chance of a pullback in the next day or two has increased significantly.
- The Short-Term Long Cash Ratio (LCR) change timer has transitioned LONG
- The VTI timer, which is an ETF based on the movements of the short-term LCR timer, has confirmed the movement. Placing a position on VTI today, even though the price change oscillator is overbought, is something I'm considering. The equity in this timer since September 2008 is at $1.52 / dollar invested.
- The Elder Force Index timer, which is an intermediate-length timer (at least 18 days if not more), is in mixed mode. This means that we do not have strong dollar-volume participation in the market, and that while we certainly can go up from here (remember December?), the chance of gains from here are less.
- The slopes of the LCR moving averages are just starting to turn positive. For this bull to be sustained, we need these to all turn positive.
- slopes of pricing averages, which tell us how we are performing on an index level from 5d to 65d in length, and
- slopes of moving averages of the ratio of stocks with a LONG rating compared to those with a CASH rating, which tells me how well the stocks within the database are performing relative to price AND volume behavior ( I do believe to have a sustained bull that we need a few days of up prices on above-average volume ).
- we're seeing green starting to emerge in terms of the slopes of the LCR EMAs. This must continue for this bull leg to find it's footing
- we're seeing strong performance in the "slopes of the slopes", e.g., they are all pointing up through the 65d period, which is necessary for the left side of the figure to continue to "grow green".
- GGT Recommendation: select only those stocks that are New Long, Aff. Long, or Long.
- EV: select only those stocks with a Rating >80
You'll see that there are a number of portfolios listed:
- GGT Top25 Earnings Optimized Portfolio
- GGT GorillaTrades Optimized Portfolio
- GGT IBD50 Earnings Optimized Portfolio
- GGT Dow30 Earnings Optimized Portfolio
- GGT NASDAQ-100 Earnings Optimized Portfolio
- GGT Stocks Guiding Higher