I'm presently nearly fully in the market at the present time. I hold the following stocks, all with gains except for CVLT, which is being stubborn with a loss just over 1%:
I have room to add two or three more, but may simply sell the weaker performers and add to my leaders as the list is getting almost too big to manage.
My leaders list for the upcoming week is as follows:
- We must be in an uptrend. Your tolerance for risk decides the time frame of the uptrend. Right now all my measured time frames are LONG so market risk is low.
- The equity's 13d EMA slope must be positive. This is the first (leftmost) column indicated above, and DK, HFC, and LGND do NOT meet this criteria.
- The equity's 34d EMA slope must be positive. This is the second column indicated above. All the stocks in the table meet this criteria.
- The 2d EMA of the Force Index (daily price change * volume) must be NEGATIVE. Yes, NEGATIVE.
- The 13d EMA of the Force Index must be POSITIVE.