Thursday, May 5, 2016

Leaders Rotating; LCR Table Shows Increasing Bearishness

.
If you have bookmarked this blog, please delete the old bookmark and use this new URL:

https://greekgodtrading.blogspot.com/

Note that this is an updated "HTTPS" link so you will be able to view over an encrypted connection.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you are on the blog page in a browser, please subscribe to this using the "Follow by Email" link to the left.  Having your email helps me see the number of folks reading this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've updated the Greenfield Leader's list to the following:

Recently reported:
BAK
PLPM
WBMD
SPKE
FIZZ
BANC
STS
FB
SIMO
COR
AEIS

Reporting today:
DWA
ERI
FPRX
POST

Reporting next week:
EBIX
SSNI
SCLN
HTHT

Reporting in a couple of weeks:
TUMI
ULTA

Notable deletions from my published list this past weekend are:
RUBI
BFR
OSUR
VLRS
PATK
ATSG
TLK
CKEC

***** I'm watching the following stocks for breakouts:

PLPM
WBMD
ULTA
SPKE
FIZZ
BANC
STS
FB
COR
AEIS

These next three are being quietly accumulated and the purchase is leaving large footprints:
FIZZ (above 48.01)
FB (natural stop loss at 116.82; a price/volume breakout above 119.57 would be a good signal)
BANC (natural stop loss at 19.87; a price/volume breakout above 20.64 would be good)

I will enter a 25% position in any of these today if they aggressively move upward.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From a broader market perspective, we are under significant pressure and conservative guidance is to raise cash to only be exposed 33% or so.  I am under that level so am looking intently at the Leader's list to add to positions.

The LCR Table, which I cover extensively in my newsletter, is quite bearish:


Click on the image to view a larger version.

There is nothing in this presentation that says "buy".

The cumulative tick chart is showing increasing issues with a growth of stocks hitting 52-week new LOWS.  This is a bearish indication:


Click on the image to view a larger version.

The CT chart is still short-term bullish, as the solid red line in the bottom plot is uptrending.  This being stated, the emergence of a larger number of 52-week new lows is new since late January / early February and needs to be watched.  If the red line in the upper plot continues to get closer to the green line, or heaven forbid, rises above the green line, then the market is correcting and we should move to the sidelines.  Additionally, if the solid white line moves below the red line then we will be in a short-term sidelines signal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stock updates are posted in a daily file that I attempt to share by the following morning with all subscribers. To review the stocks that you are holding and see how I evaluate them, you need to be a member of my Dropbox.  Send an email to GreekGodTrading [ a t ] gmail {d o t] com, making the appropriate changes to the email address, with the word "DROPBOX" in the subject and I'll add your email.  I also ask that you subscribe to this list using the link to the left (if you are on the blog), as it's the only way I can communicate with Dropbox users, if the need arises.

Here's how to find me:

InvestFeed/Twitter:  grems8544
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The latest issue of my newsletter is available for download.  Click the following link, which should automatically download the PDF: https://goo.gl/e75Ayj

If you want to be on the newsletter distribution, then please send an email to GreekGodTrading [ a t ] gmail {d o t] com, making the appropriate changes to the email address, with the word "NEWSLETTER" in the subject and I'll add your email.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As with all my ramblings, you are responsible for your own investment decisions and I am not.  Please do your own diligence, and please take ownership for your actions.  The stocks I have listed here are not recommendations -- they are seeds for you to do your own research.

Regards,

pgd