I finally landed from the west coast about 1 a.m. Friday morning so this will be abbreviated, in that I've not been able to review my watchlists in detail.
- The intermediate-termed timing model that I use (Elder Force Index) is mixed and has NOT confirmed this move upward. I'm looking for two consecutive days of both methods closing in positive territory; we're not there yet.
- GGT closed at an all-time high with the close of markets yesterday.
GGT + EV Stocks
Here is my watchlist of stocks that I'm considering
- AEM - good 40d and 8d support, just cleared 200d, volume is increasing
- AZO - newly showing 40d and 8d accumulation, very close to 52 week high, new breakout of Darvas box so watch it to take out the 52w high
- EZPW - riskier trade, but is breaking out and is starting to show accumulation. Has lacked institutional support prior to this breakout; new Darvas box breakout
- FMC - showing increasing support and looks that it will take out 52w today if it continues higher
- GWR - showing solid momentum to the upside
- NFX - failed a close above the 52w this week but is in a definite uptrend and has accumulation
- PCLN - looking very strong, about to issue a buy signal in terms of correlated volume and price action.
- CTSH - also looking strong on multiple fronts
- EFX - just took out 52w high and has good institutional support
- CLH - not attracting massive short-term accumulation, but is marching higher on good volume
- THS - same as CLH, and keeps setting new 52w highs each day
- UPL - showing new strength, but a volatile stock
- YUM - showing good accumulation on the 40d and increasing volume in a range
- WAT- solid accumulation but volume appears to be dropping slightly
- SUN - just cleared a new box and set a 52w high and is attractive, but beware of doji on Thursday