Thursday, March 19, 2015

All in... March 18th close

.

Timer Table:

All timers are now long.  Targeting 100% equity investment:




Nothing much to say here -- it's apparent that we're back on the long side.


LCR Table:


Click on the image to open in a new tab or window.

A huge jump for the LCR -- this was a deep move in the number of stocks participating to the up side.  The right side of the table shows that "green" led the left side, as expected.

The left side of the table shows that we are now long through the 8d; look to see that the 13d goes in a day or two.  Thursday may be a pause, which I would consider normal behavior.

Cumulative Tick:


Click on the image to open in a new tab or window.

White crossed red from below and finished strong -- this was one of the last indicators I have that was not signalling "all in".  It now is confirming.  As long as the white stays above the red line, and the red line keeps a positive slope, I'm buying.

Strategy:

Here are the leading greenfield stocks:

AAPL
AHS
AMAG
AMBA
ANIP
BABY
BBW
BJRI
BMA
BSFT
CBM
CBRL
CDXS
CELG
CHGG
CMPR
CNC
COR
CRTO
CTRN
CVTI
DENN
DEPO
DXCM
EIGI
ELLI
EVLV
EW
FNHC
HALO
HAR
HDB
ILMN
INFN
ISIS
ITG
JNS
JRN
KR
LB
LCI
LTS
LXFT
MACK
MASI
MATX
MDVN
MDXG
MKTX
MMS
MMSI
MNTA
MOH
MRCY
MTSN
NHTC
NLNK
NXPI
NXST
PATK
QLYS
RAX
RMD
ROST
SCMP
SKUL
SMRT
SQBK
SURG
SWKS
TNET
TNK
TSEM
TTGT
ULTA
USPH
UTHR
VASC
VIPS
VRX
XON
ZAGG

Here are the greenfield charts:


Here are my present holdings:


I intend to keep buying GGT-long rated stocks.  The stock file has been updated in the shared Dropbox folder for those of you who have access.

I intend to buy breakouts on volume and price.

I intend to buy only stocks that are taking out their previous day's high and a bit more.

I intend to sell stocks that move to a GGT "cash" rating.  OMC is one that I am unloading Thursday with a 1% trailing stop loss.

My goal is to get as quickly invested as possible.  I'm only about 35% invested at the present time, so this will take some work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remember, you are responsible for your own investment decisions and I am not.  Please do your own diligence, and please take ownership for your actions.

Regards,

pgd